Calling All Moms and Parents! Share Your Wisdom with Us!
Are you a parent with a unique perspective, helpful tips, or heartwarming stories to share? We’d love to feature your insights on our blog!
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on our site mumlyhealth.com!
Why Contribute to Our Blog?
- Connect with a supportive community of parents.
- Share your experiences and advice.
- Inspire others with your parenting journey.
- Contribute to a platform dedicated to family and parenthood.
We are always looking for new, well-written posts from women’s and new moms to Write for us Parenting, Pregnancy, Baby care & more. All content should be useful, encouraging, informative or inspirational.
Topics of Interest to write for us parenting:
- Baby Care
- Sleep deprivation & Fatigue
- Perfectionism in the home
- Pregnancy & Postpartum phase
- Foster parenting & Adoption
- Miscarriage & Loss
- Teaching & Mentoring
- Raising children with special needs
What We’re Looking For:
- Personal stories and anecdotes.
- Practical parenting tips and advice.
- Reviews of parenting products you love.
- Insightful reflections on the joys and challenges of parenthood.
What We’re Not Looking For
- Freelance writers who write custom content in exchange for payment or a link back
- Sponsored posts pretending to be guest posts
- Straight-up birth stories that read like journal entries
Before submitting any posts for consideration, please use the following guest post guidelines:
- Posts must be high quality, original content not published elsewhere.
- The post should be written with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Posts should be at least 700+ 1000 words with 1 or 2 link(s) to your site. You may add few more reference links to any high authority wiki, gov. or news type sites.
- No author bios/No promotional articles/ No duplicate/spun content
- No Affiliate Links. Commercial links will have a fee.
Write a Readable blog post with Sub Headings. It must be nice and clear text structure. Make shorter sentences with a maximum of 20 words. Avoid passive voice and useless transition words.
Any links should be relevant and link to high-quality posts or articles. Irrelevant or non-working links will be removed.
How to Contribute:
- Send us an email at [[email protected]. or [email protected] ] expressing your interest.
- Share a brief overview of your proposed topic.
- We’ll get in touch to discuss details and schedule your contribution.
Let’s create a space where parents can learn, share, and support each other on this incredible journey of parenthood!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?