Wack100, an American music industry professional, oversees the careers of numerous artists, including Ray J and The Game. He made a significant move by collaborating with the renowned producer Birdman and Cash Money Records to launch Cash Money West. As of October 2023, Wack 100’s estimated net worth stands at $5 million.
Wack 100’s real name is Cash Jones, and he was born in Pacoima, California. His early adulthood was marked by a period of incarceration, and it was after his release that he entered the music industry.
Jones established connections with Universal Music Group and played a role as a mediator for up-and-coming hip hop artists.
Over the course of his career, he collaborated with music executive Suge Knight and worked alongside rappers like Blueface. Presently, Wack 100 operates an independent label known as 100 ENT, featuring prominent artists, including Kanye West.
Cash Jones was born on April 7, 1978, in Pacoima, California, and was raised in the Los Angeles area. During his youth, he associated with a challenging crowd and became a member of the Pacoima Piru Bloods gang. This led to his arrest and a four-year prison sentence at the age of 18.
Following his release, he made a commitment to turn his life around. Jones began building his presence in the west coast hip hop scene by representing local talent, and his career gained momentum during the 2010s.
Jones went on to represent notable rappers such as The Game and Blueface, establishing himself as a prominent manager in the music industry. Subsequently, he secured a significant role within Universal Music Group, signing a substantial contract where he oversaw the careers of emerging artists on the label.
Wack 100 and the music personality known as Birdman formed a partnership to launch a western branch of Cash Money Records, signing numerous artists in the process.
Jones also garnered attention for himself, notably for making a controversial statement about rapper Nipsey Hussle, which generated significant backlash within the hip hop community.
Wack 100’s Career Earnings & Net Worth:
As a celebrity manager and music executive, Wack 100 has enjoyed considerable success throughout his career. In his early life, Jones did not possess a substantial net worth as he sought to rebuild his life following a period of incarceration.
However, he has since constructed a hip-hop empire. With his association with Universal, his executive role at Cash Money West, and his management of several renowned rappers, Wack 100’s wealth has grown significantly.
It is estimated that Wack 100 boasts a net worth of $5 million, with annual earnings approximating $750,000 stemming from his diverse career and business ventures.
During his teenage years, Wack 100 embarked on a relationship with Kimberly Jones, and the two have been married since his early twenties. The couple has two children, a son named Devyn Jones and a daughter named Prince Jones.
Throughout his career, Wack 100 has conducted numerous interviews, providing insights into his life, including an account of how producer Suge Knight devised a plan involving Snoop Dogg. However, Jones has also expressed controversial opinions related to the hip hop industry.
Jones maintains an active presence on social media, regularly updating his official Instagram account.
Read Also: El Alfa Net Worth 2023
Awards & Achievements
Wack 100, primarily known s a manager, may not be the one typically receiving awards, but his clients have achieved notable success in the industry.
Wack 100 has been a prominent figure in hip hop since the early 2010s, and his career is marked by various accomplishments:
- The Game, one of his clients, secured consecutive Ozone Awards, winning Best West Coast Rap Album in 2007 and Best West Coast Rap Artist in 2008.
- Blueface, a more recent client, received a BET Awards nomination for Best New Artist.
- Blueface also earned an iHeartRadio Music Awards nomination in the Best Remix category for “Thotiana” with Cardi B and YG.
- Another client, Ray-J, reached the top of the US R&B charts with the release of “All I Feel.”
- Several artists under the Cash Money label have received nominations for BET Awards.
Cash Jones, also known as Wack 100, has expressed his intention not to remain in the music industry for an extended period, as he is preparing his daughter to take his place. He has mentioned a potential career shift into the diaper business.
How Does Wack100 Spend His Money?
As Wack 100 climbs the ranks among the wealthiest figures in the rap industry, he has accumulated a substantial fortune and exhibits a taste for luxury:
- He possesses an extensive collection of some of the world’s most expensive cars, including a black Rolls Royce Ghost and a Range Rover Sport.
- While he may not own one of the most extravagant houses globally, Wack 100 does own a mansion in the Los Angeles area estimated to be worth around $1 million.
- Although he doesn’t heavily invest in fashion, he has acquired expensive jewelry.
- Additionally, Wack 100 has been working toward obtaining his pilot’s license, suggesting a potential future purchase of a private jet.
Wack 100 has had a remarkable journey in both his life and career, achieving several noteworthy milestones:
- Embarked on his career as a music executive after his release from prison.
- Formed a family by marrying Kimberly Jones and becoming a father to two children, Prince Jones and Devyn Jones.
- Co-founded the Cash Money West label in collaboration with hip hop industry figure Birdman.
- Secured a significant $20 million deal with Universal to work with emerging artists.
- Acted as a celebrity manager for renowned rappers, including The Game and Blueface.
Wack 100’s journey is far from over, with ample opportunities to create new memories and expand his client list as his reputation continues to grow in the music industry.
Favorite Wack 100 Quotes
Wack 100 is known for his outspoken nature and memorable interviews, and he has left an impact with some notable quotes:
- “When bitten by a snake, you must first extract the poison, then you get away from it.” – Wack 100
- “I’m grooming my daughter, Devyn Jones, to step into my shoes.” – Wack 100
- “I don’t care about how much money I got or my position in this game.” – Wack 100
- “I’ve saved people’s lives, but the controversy is always going to be the better sell.” – Wack 100
- “I’ve been me before I signed a lot of my artists.” – Wack 100
3 Amazing Lessons From Wack 100:
Wack 100’s journey from a challenging past to prominence in the music industry offers valuable lessons for success:
1. Show Respect
Respect is a fundamental aspect of thriving in the music business, particularly in the world of rap. Wack 100 understands that disrespecting peers can lead to detrimental consequences.
Throughout his career, he has fearlessly called out those who were disrespectful to him while consistently showing respect to those who reciprocated it.
This commitment to respect has been a central theme in his life, especially considering his earlier experiences running the streets as a teenager.
Wack 100 recognizes the importance of diversifying his career. While he still has many productive years ahead of him, he’s actively exploring ways to transition out of the music business.
His consideration of various options, such as podcasts, film production, and even diaper sales, underscores his entrepreneurial spirit.
Regardless of the path he chooses, Wack 100’s ability to capture the public’s attention suggests that he is likely to succeed in any venture he pursues.
Get People Talking
Wack 100 understands that sometimes, even negative attention can be more valuable than no attention at all. He has actively engaged in public disputes with notable rappers like Future and 21 Savage, as well as expressed controversial opinions regarding Nipsey Hussle.
This approach has garnered extensive press coverage, ultimately boosting his career and leading to substantial financial gains.
Cash Jones, known as Wack 100, has undeniably made a significant impact in the rap music industry, primarily behind the scenes.
Together with his wife, Kimberly Jones, he is establishing a family business, with his daughter poised to carry on his legacy.
However, this doesn’t imply that Wack 100 is planning to retire. He intends to remain a prominent figure as a manager and entrepreneur, consistently seeking opportunities to expand upon his already impressive net worth. As of October 2023, Wack 100’s estimated net worth stands at $5 million.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?