Lime is a citrus fruit that is a member of the citrus fruit family and is grown in tropical climates. The juice, fruit, peel, and oil of the plant are used to make medicine.
Various disorders such as scurvy, malaria, sickle cell anemia, gastrointestinal diseases, vaginal infections, and a range of other ailments are all treated with lime, despite the fact that there is no scientific evidence to support this claim.
Are you wondering if lime can terminate a pregnancy? Continue reading to find out
What does it mean to terminate a pregnancy?
Abortion (also known as termination) is a medical technique that is used to terminate a pregnancy in order to prevent the birth of a child. In order to terminate your pregnancy, you can either take medication or undergo a surgical procedure, depending on how many weeks you've been pregnant.
Is it possible to use lime juice to prevent pregnancy?
Photo credit: Excess raw foods
Natural spermicides, or contraceptives that suppress sperm concentration in order to prevent pregnancy, have been described as being produced by lime juice. lime juice also influences the oestrus cycle by significantly prolonging both the diestrus and oestrus phases, which has an anti-fertility effect on the female reproductive system.
In what ways can you tell if you're having a terminated pregnancy?
- Bleeding a lot more than you are expected to be bleeding, bleeding that continues to worsen after the first few days is referred to as chronic bleeding.
- Cramping that is unbearably uncomfortable.
- Chronic pain that lasts for a few days or longer.
- When anything presses up against your stomach, it creates discomfort and nausea.
The Uses of Lime
Anemia is a medical disorder defined by a deficit in the production of healthy red blood cells (iron deficiency). Drinking one liter of lime juice per day for six days a week for eight months does not appear to increase iron absorption in women who have low iron levels, according to the research.
Malaria. The results of preliminary research suggest that administering lime juice in conjunction with standard malaria treatment may be more effective than administering malaria drugs alone in treating children with malaria.
Sickle cell disease is a form of sickle cell disorder that affects the blood. It appears that drinking lime juice can help children with sickle cell disease feel reduced discomfort and fever, according to preliminary research.
Cessation of smoking. Early research suggests that drinking lime can assist smokers in quitting by lowering cravings for nicotine.
There are other circumstances, a greater amount of evidence is required to rate the effectiveness of lime in these applications.
Consequences of lime
- When lime is ingested by mouth, it is likely safe for the majority of humans when consumed in meal amounts, according to research. Insufficient credible evidence exists to evaluate whether lime is a safe drug to use or what the potential side effects of using lime are.
- When applied directly to the skin: Applying lime straight to the skin may be potentially hazardous. It has been shown that certain persons are allergic to lime when it is administered directly to the skin. Lime can make your skin excessively photosensitive, so avoid it if possible. When you're outside, wear sunscreen and protective clothing.
- Using lime juice in the vaginal area: Lime juice may be harmful if used in the vaginal area. Lime juice has the ability to cause cell death in the vaginal and cervix. Itching, burning, dryness, discomfort, and other symptoms are all possible side effects of the drug treatment.
- Disorder is caused by a deficiency of vitamin C. (scurvy).
- Severe diarrhoea (dysentery).
- Germs on the skin are destroyed by this treatment.
- When lime is applied to the vaginal area, it has the potential to cause vaginal infections.
What is the mechanism that is responsible for this?
Lime contains chemicals that appear to be beneficial in the prevention of bladder and kidney stones. Other compounds have the potential to kill parasites and viruses.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?