Does super apeti prevent pregnancy? The fact that super apeti plus is an unregulated weight-gain medicine or syrup has many women and men worried about infertility as a possible side effect of using it.
As a result, males are concerned about the dangers of overeating, such as poor sperm count, lack of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. Super apeti plus has also been linked to infertility issues for women, including a lack of ovulation, irregular menstrual cycles, and a lack of sexual desire.
Is Super Apeti a Drug that makes someone fat?
It's all about the super apeti series. Response determines how much weight is assigned. It depends on the individual. There is also a noticeable impact within a few days to weeks.
Is it possible that super apeti can prevent pregnancy?
Photo credit: Shalina healthcare
There is no way around it. Super Apeti Plus, Cypron, Apetamine, and Other Cyproheptadine-Based Products have not been connected to both female or male infertility in any scientific study or research. Poor libido, low sperm count, or erectile dysfunction are not associated with super apeti.
Super Apeti's negative side effects
The medications' adverse effects include increased hunger and restlessness. Weight growth is facilitated by an increase in food intake and good sleep. Below are some either side effects one may feel after taking super apeti.
- Blood pressure that is too high (hypertension)
- Swelling of the face
- Urination is becoming more frequent
- Facial tics and jerks (dyskinesia)
- Labyrinthitis is an acute condition of the ear.
- Blurry Vision
- Depression of the central nervous system
- Disturbances of vision
- Confidence is disrupted/coordination is lost.
- The ability to see two things at the same time
- Dry throat, mouth, and nose
- The onset of menstruation
- Energy depletion
- Failed liver
- An aberration in liver function.
- Consumption decreases
- Diabetic hypotension (hypotension)
- The sensation of tingling and numbness.
- Drought-like drowsiness to a state of profound slumber (most frequent)
- Angioedema of the skin
- Insomnia is a common issue (insomnia)
- A whirlwind of feelings (vertigo)
- The nose is stuffed up.
- Mucus in the nose and throat becomes thicker.
- chest tightness
- Toxic psychosis.
- Distressed stomach
- Residue in the urine
- Weight gain is a common occurrence.
- Jaundice: yellowing of the skin and eyes (rare)
- Urinary incontinence or difficulty
- a rosy flush on the skin
- Excitation or agitation (especially in children)
- Noise in the head (tinnitus)
- Arrhythmias (fast, irregular heartbeats) (e.g., extrasystole, heart block)
- Cyproheptadine's most serious adverse effects include:
- Changes in one's mental/emotional state (such as restlessness, confusion, hallucinations)
- Shaking one's head (tremors)
Super apeti does not cause infertility, impotence or irregular periods, poor libido, or problems conceiving (it does not prevent pregnancy).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?