Baralgan 500mg Tablet is prescribed to alleviate various types of pain such as toothache, headache, joint pain (arthralgia), nerve pain (neuralgia), muscle pain (myalgia), colicky pain, and intense post-surgery or trauma-related pain. Additionally, it is utilized to lower fever.
Baralgan M Tablet is prescribed to manage pain arising from various sources, including toothaches, headaches, joint pain (arthralgia), nerve pain (neuralgia), muscle pain (myalgia), colicky pain, and intense pain following surgeries or injuries. It is also employed to reduce fever.
Benefits of Baralgan 500mg Tablet?
Baralgan 500mg Tablet is commonly used to manage pain and reduce fever. Some of the benefits of using this medication include:
- Pain Relief: Baralgan 500mg Tablet is effective in providing relief from various types of pain, such as toothache, headache, joint pain, nerve pain, muscle pain, colicky pain, and post-surgery or trauma-related pain.
- Fever Reduction: This medication can help lower elevated body temperature and reduce fever, aiding in the management of feverish conditions.
- Versatile Use: Baralgan 500mg Tablet is versatile and can be used for different types of pain, making it a convenient option for individuals dealing with various discomforts.
- Ease of Administration: The tablet form allows for easy and convenient administration, making it accessible for individuals who need quick pain relief or fever reduction.
- Widely Used: Baralgan 500mg Tablet is a well-established medication and has been used for many years to effectively manage pain and fever.
Baralgan 500mg Tablet, like any medication, can potentially have side effects. Not everyone will experience these side effects, and their severity can vary. It’s important to be aware of possible side effects and to consult your healthcare provider if you experience any unusual or severe symptoms. Common side effects of Baralgan 500mg Tablet may include:
- Stomach upset or discomfort
- Allergic reactions (rash, itching, swelling, etc.)
- Low blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Difficulty in breathing
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice)
When not to use:
- Allergy: Avoid using this medicine if you have a known allergy to analgin or any other active ingredients present in the formulation.
- Blood disorders: Do not use this medicine if you have blood disorders such as aplastic anaemia, leucopenia, and agranulocytosis, as it could worsen the patient’s condition.
- Severe liver impairment: This medicine should be avoided in patients with severe liver impairment as it may worsen the patient’s condition.
- Severe renal impairment: Patients with severe renal impairment should not use this medicine due to the increased risk of worsening their condition.
- Bronchial asthma: If you have bronchial asthma, refrain from using this medicine as it could lead to a deterioration of your condition.
- Hereditary hemolytic anaemia: Patients with hereditary hemolytic anaemia associated with a deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase should avoid using this medicine as it may worsen their condition.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?